This 26-string 3½-octave harp has a sweet and surprisingly strong voice, with the added resonance that comes from all solid wood construction. The FH26 can serve as a full-voiced beginner's harp or a high-quality portable harp for the established player. A child can set the FH26 on the floor and play comfortably while seated in a small chair.
Our top-of-the-line 26-string harp, the FH26 features tasteful fine woodworking details such as a book-matched soundboard and binding and purfling around the edges. It comes complete with a deluxe CD26 case, a full set of Loveland sharping levers (Camac levers are optional), a custom tuning wrench and four beautifully shaped, removable matching legs.
The following woods are available:
- Walnut (figured)
- Figured cherry
For all details and options, please visit the FH26 Dusty Strings page.
Price: Starting from 2495$ US. (Price does not include international transport)
Contact us for current Canadian price.
- 26 strings
- 3 ½ octaves
- Low: C, one octave below middle C
- High: G, 2½ octaves above middle C
Weight and dimensions (without the legs):
- Height: 39½" (100 cm)
- Soundboard width: 10" (25 cm)
- Weight: 13 lbs (6 Kg)
- Treble and mid-range: nylon monofilament
- Bass: nylon core with nylon wrap
- Full set of Loveland levers (figured)
- Full set of Camac levers
- Sides, back, neck and pillar: sapele, walnut, maple, figured cherry or bubinga
- Soundboard: solid mahogany overlaid with book-matched figured hardwood veneer and bordered with purfling and edge binding